Thursday, October 18, 2007

In the Mood for Crap.

I hate it when we fight. Or when money comes into the picture. Hate it, hate it, Hate it.
Maybe I've been too 'non-inclusive'. After all, being together means doing little things together right? So I'm probably wrong. But I don't get it sometimes. And I'll need his help to get it. Yet the it's for your own good kind of rationale always pisses me off no end. Like seriously. Even though he doesn't mean to, it does. The kind of stubborn rage that invites calamity.

So maybe sometimes I don't want to get it. Not if I have to hear that. I'm just a pig-headed fool sometimes, I know. But right now, I'm in a state of Blah. Frustrated, Annoyed, Grumpy, Depressed. Even though I probably am wrong. Am I? This fucking sucks.

7 comments:

wildgoose said...

Quarelling always sucks, esp about money. I guess the important thing is to decide how to resolve conflicts in the future and to deal with specific issues you always argue about.

sinlady said...

I am staying out of this because I am totally hopeless at conflict resolution. Tell me after the storm is over. Go kiss and make up lah.

Aelgtoer said...

Yep, it's over. We resolved it with a little bit of communication and a lot of love. Thanks for the input ladies, and ty for that sound advice WG. :)

Suzie Wong said...

Hmm...up until now, we only and always argue over my driving! Only that! My driving that bad meh???

Aelgtoer said...

Ha ha I haven't sat in your car yet, so I wouldn't know. It's good if that's the only thing you argue about tho:P

wildgoose said...

You are most welcome. Glad you made up. :)

Suzie Wong said...

but not that kind that just argue for funor affection. We can actually don't talk to each other for 2 days because of it! haha, serious