Friday, February 1, 2008

My Favourite Poison.

I must agree with J. , this quiz is surprisingly accurate.... Never liked lychee martinis, though between a martini and a Black Russian, I'll usually go for the latter first. Yum. Still rather partial to my gin & tonic though. At least I get to slake my thirst this weekend, haha. Play, anyone? ^^

You Are A Martini
You are the kind of drinker who appreciates a nice hard drink. And for you, only quality alcohol. You don't waste your time on the cheap stuff.Obviously, you're usually found with a martini in your hand. But sometimes you mix it up with a gin and tonic.And you'd never, ever consider one of those flavored martinis. They're hardly a drink!

5 comments:

wildgoose said...

i got the same results as you! but I hate gin and tonic. I guess the results not accurate for me since I'm hardly a drinker. :P

Aelgtoer said...

Haha probably so. You're more likely a 'Sex on the Beach', most girls like the sweet non-acholic tasting cocktails. ^^

wildgoose said...

Does long island tea count as non-alcoholic tasting? ;) haha... ya, i like my brandy dry. that's sweet alright

Anonymous said...

i got the "sex on the beach" result:)

Aelgtoer said...

WG: Heh it depends on where you get your long island tea fix, some just taste sweet and yummy (i guess haha), others are stiff and strong. I like mine strong.:)

Heh brandy's not bad, tho I quite like good cognac, goes down nice and smooth. And dessert wine is always yummy that I grant you. :)

SL: Heh guess that's popular with the ladies. Oh no J.!! haha.