Thursday, October 28, 2010

What a ride- A New Chapter.

Whirlwind does not even begin to describe these past couple of weeks. Tempestuous but not destructive. Consuming but not overwhelming. And like a torrent that hits you when you least expect it, sometimes all you can do is drown in that thing called love.

Wont as I am to disclose more, I shall not do so here due to the fact that people I have no intention of sharing anything with, have access to this blog, which is public after all. Close friends (in contact) get all the details haha. Suffice to say that a new chapter begins and it's one I'm really looking forward to. Living a new life was never as real or within my grasp as it is now. The decisions I have made these two weeks have probably been amongst the best i made these two years.

On a different note, the urge to KTV has been rekindled, haha not least cuz of certain friends and the fact that the special one is such a good singer. Like oh god, I can just drop dead and die when he sings 每天愛你多一些 to me hahahaha. I've finally mastered that ancient song by 潘越云, the one that left such a lasting impression on me way back in primary 2, I never forgot the main 2 lines of the chorus.

That's right it's 我是不是你最疼爱的人 . Hahaha and entirely inappropriate as it may be at the current juncture, the song just resonates so deeply with me and I can sing it with a depth of emotion that even surprises me. Now try it and see. :) Whatever the case, it remains a very moving song.

我是不是你最疼爱的人- 潘越云



从来就没冷过 因为有你在我身後
你总是轻声地说黑夜有我
你总是默默承受这样的我不敢怨尤
现在为了什麽不再看我
我是不是你最疼爱的人
你为什麽不说话
握住是你冰冷的手动也不动让我好难过
我是不是你最疼爱的人
你为什麽不说话
当我需要你的时候 你却沉默不说

从来就没冷过因为有你挡住寒冻
你总是在我身後带着笑容
你总是细心温柔呵护守候这样的我
现在为了什麽不再看我
我是不是你最疼爱的人
你为什麽不说话
握住是你冰冷的手动也不动让我好难过
我是不是你最疼爱的人
你为什麽不说话
当我需要你的时候你却沉默不说

你最心疼我把眼哭红
记得你曾说过 不让我委屈泪流
我是不是你最疼爱的人
你为什麽不说话
当我需要你的时候你却沉默不说